Niki is a motivated, detailed oriented writer with a passion. Writing business documents has always been part of her working life.
A global procurement and contracts professional, with over 2 decades’ senior management experience in blue chip, multinational companies (FMCG, Resource, Infrastructure, ICT and QITC framework in Public Sector).
With a wide-ranging background, Niki has:
- Worked in major projects in Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Fiji, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, India, China and Taiwan,
- Successfully implemented local and overseas project procurement activities by influencing, coaching, mentoring and empowering business units to achieve their objectives.
- An experienced change-agent: skilled in business process re-engineering; fluent in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu (Malaysian/Indonesian) languages; Chinese dialects and mitigation of cross-cultural business relationships.
Niki holds a Bachelor of Business Administration, MSGM Advanced Logistics Management and Project Management certificates
- Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal (WICET) Stage 1 and 2, Hail Creak Expansion, Hidden Valley Gold Project (PNG), Victorian Desalination Plant, APLNG Telecommunication Infrastructure Projects
- Steel fabrication management in China for Hidden Valley Gold Project (PNG); Lake Lindsay Project Alliance (coal); Wilpinjong Coal Projects
- Chinese chilled and frozen snacks in Taiwan, New Zealand export sauces and pastries to the Japanese market; stockfeed supplements for Pacific Region (PNG, Fiji, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia); Excelpet Brand (Masterfoods); Exit Mould, Clive’s Curry powder (Ricketts), Plasterboard (Boral Building Products); and ICT-QITC framework procurement and contracts, Queensland Public Service.
Niki has a personal passion for travel; photography, good food and wines; visit places of interest … share new experiences … local cuisines … and unforgettable memories …
She believes food should not only taste good ... it must look good ... healthy and always a source of enjoyment.
Foods differ all over the world, subtle spices and flavours; an experience to be enjoyed.
Niki writes to share her experiences with you!
Collaborate with Niki …
Niki worked in corporate and government corporations for over 20 years and now focus on Freelance Online Writing: with a passion in Travel, Food Writing, Photography and Online Research:
Writes Travel and Food Articles
Re-vitalises existing Copy or Create new Copy
Online Research Specialist
Website creation, re-design or re-vamp
White papers (special reports), case studies, lead-generation materials
- Writes Product or Service focus Articles, Editorials, E-mail letters;
Re-write Web-related campaigns; E-newsletters; Online Ads;
Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to strengthen online messages;
Niki is a member of the International Travel Writers Photography Alliance, American Writers Association Inc.,
and The Professional Writers Alliance.