Niki, a soloist, is a motivated, detail oriented writer with a passion. Writing business documents has always been part of her working life.
She is a global procurement and contracts professional, with over two decades’ senior management experience in blue chip, multinational companies (FMCG and Building Products); Resource (coal, gold, desalination); Infrastructure (overland and marine works); LNG Telecommunication Infrastructure industries, general and ICT arrangements for Public Sector:
- With a wide-ranging background, Niki has worked extensively in strategic procurement, contracts and logistics management; experienced change agent and business process re-engineering.
- She has successfully implemented local and overseas project procurement activities by influencing, coaching, mentoring and empowering business units to achieve their objectives.
- Niki has been involved in major projects in Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Fiji, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, India, China and Taiwan,
- She is fluent in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu (Malaysian/Indonesian) languages; Chinese dialects and experienced in mitigation of cross-cultural business relationships.
- Niki holds a Bachelor of Business Administration, MSGM Advanced Logistics Management and Project Management certificates
- Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal (WICET) Stage 1 and 2, Hail Creak Expansion, Hidden Valley Gold Project (PNG), Victorian Desalination Plant, APLNG Telecommunication Infrastructure project
- Steel fabrication management in China for Hidden Valley Gold Project (PNG); Lake Lindsay Project Alliance (coal); Wilpinjong Coal Project
- Chinese chilled and frozen snacks in Taiwan, New Zealand export sauces and pastries for the Japanese market; stockfeed supplements for Pacific Region (PNG, Fiji, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia);
- Excelpet Brand (Masterfoods); Exit Mould, Keen’s Curry Powder (Reckitts), Plasterboard (Boral Building Products); and ICT procurement and contracts, Queensland Public Service.
Niki also has a personal passion for good food, wines and is a travel bug – sampling local cuisines in her travels.
She believes food should not only taste good, it must look good and forms a healthy source of enjoyment. Foods differ globally, the subtle nuances of spices flavouring the dishes; an experience to be enjoyed through and through.
She hopes to write and share her experiences and tips with you along the journey!